Discovering The Devils Marbles
DISCOVERING THE DEVILS MARBLES | 1-DAY TOUR SUNRISE DEPARTURE
We regret to inform you that we are fully booked for 2019
Send us a message for inquiries for 2020
- WWII Historic frontier site during the bombing of Darwin
- Aileron Man, A large aboriginal man looking out over his country
- The incredible Devils Marbles strewn across the horizon.
- Stunning Scenery along the North Stuart Highway
- Price: from $385 pp
- Departs March –November. Tours on application in the summer months. Excluding Good Friday.
- Pick up and drop off at all Alice Springs accommodation.
- Includes Sunrise Breakfast and trimmings, delicious morning tea and lunch with refreshments
Travel in comfort through the vivid dawn colours of the outback as we head north of Alice Springs. Travelling through the MacDonnell Ranges and past the Tanami Desert, this small group tour visits cultural and historic sites to Central Australia throughout the day.
The Devils Marbles (Karlu Karlu) are one of Australia’s geological wonders, situated in a wide and shallow desert valley. Take the time to wander between these boulders and be on the lookout for amazing local wildlife.