Sandune Sunrise Breakfast
SANDUNE SUNRISE BREAKFAST | 2-HOUR TOUR SUNRISE DEPARTURE
- Sweeping views of the East and West MacDonnell Ranges
- The amazing sunrise from atop a red desert sand dune
- The old Ghan Railway & Telegraph line remnants
- Track footprints through the sand of desert inhabitants
- Ancient Petroglyph Carvings from 1400 BC
- Price: from $80 pp
- Departs all year round except Christmas Day, Good Friday.
- Pick up and drop off at all Alice Springs Accommodation.
- Includes delicious burcher muesli, muffins with real coffee, tea and juice
This private guided tour takes 2 hours and visits spectacular scenery unique to Central Australia. Travel to the south of Alice Springs before sunrise.
The old south road out of town is steeped with aboriginal & early settler history youl see and learn about on a fully guided private tour.
We Take our 4x4 up and over the red sand to a vantage point to take in a spectacular sunrise. While you watch the amazing colour change your spoilt with a fresh homemade breakfast. Once the sun is up, we travel to the Ewaninga Petroglyph site.
Napwerte / Ewaninga Rock Carvings Conservation Reserve has one of the highest concentrations of petroglyphs, or rock carvings, in the Northern Territory .You’ll see galleries of ancient Arrernte engravings within the six hectare park as we stroll on a short walk before departing back to Alice Springs.