MacDonnell Ranges Half Day
Alice Springs Afternoon Departure
MACDONNELL RANGES | PRIVATE ALICE SPRINGS DEPARTURE
- Rare Black Footed Rock Wallabies Feeding in the cool of the morning
- Walk down dry riverbeds past beautiful river redgums
- Stroll past ancient springs into a rip in the earths surface from millions of years ago
- Relict Plants, Abundance of native birds and lizards
- Sacred rock art
DETAILS | AFTERNOON DEPARTURE
- Price: from $155.00 pp
- Departs all year round except Christmas Day, Good Friday.
- Pick-up daily at 1:30pm from Alice Springs hotels and drop off at all Alice Springs Accommodation.
- Includes Morning or Afternoon Tea and Entry to Standley Chasm.
This private guided tour takes 4.5 hours and visits spectacular scenery unique to Central Australia. Travel to the West and East of Alice Springs through three stunning locations in the MacDonnell Ranges on a fully guided private tour.
Stroll through the shady creek bed and take in the cool air of Simpsons Gap with the rare black footed rock wallaby grazing on the rocky slopes.
A picturesque drive then takes us to the stunning Standley Chasm walk, where culture and ancient rock formations combine in a dramatic display. On return enjoy a delicious homemade afternoon tea.
Then we head through Honeymoon Gap and the rugged Ilparpa Range to Emily Gap, home to Yeperenye Caterpillar dreaming to view the ancient rock art site.
The tour finishes with Anzac Hill, which offers stunning 360 degree views of Alice Springs township and the MacDonnell Ranges.